OUR DATA JOBS
For example "Data Science" or "Germany" or "Remote" or "Contract"
$480 - $640
+ Data & TechnologyContract
It’s time to inspire greatness. If you are interested in storytelling using data and research, using an analytical mind to extract deep insights to leverage data, then this Marketing Research Analyst role is perfect for you. In this role, you will identify key market stats, help strategists and managers understand the data you found, and be a part of an industry that is changing how the world views healthcare systems.
A leading healthcare advertising agency is focusing its branding/advertising within an industry that matters. This agency focuses its resources on healthcare/hospital services to bring better health to more people nationwide. As a research data analyst, you will be collaborating with multiple teams and VPs to enhance analysis and quality within their data practice.
- Track, report, and analyze the performance of marketing activities, ad-hoc analytic requests, and development/automation of regular analytics reports by the client
- Analyze external and internal customer data using internal business intelligence platform, database spreadsheet (Excel) models, web analytics tools, statistical analysis tools, and campaign management software tools
- Analyze A/B and multi-variate tests and communicate results
- Provide actionable overall market and customer insights to address key strategic questions
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
A successful Data Analyst within this role will likely have the following skills and experience:
- 2-4 years of work experience in marketing research, statistical or data analysis (or academic equivalent)
- 2-4 years of experience in statistical analysis (SAS or R)
- Experience with Sisense or similar data visualization tools such as Power BI or Tableau
- Deep understanding of SQL and writing queries to extract, transform and load data
- Excellent analytical skills and a high degree of business acumen
- Proven ability in handling concurrent projects with attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
NICE TO HAVE
- Background working within the Snowflake platform
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your resume to Fareeda Elsayed via the Apply link on this page.
CAN’T FIND THE RIGHT DATA OPPORTUNITY?
STILL LOOKING FOR YOUR NEXT DATA JOB?
If you can’t see what you’re looking for right now, send us your CV anyway – we’re always getting fresh data roles through the door.
Find BRILLIANT DATA
CAREERS & MORE Data JOBS
THAN ANYONE ELSE
- APPLY RIGHT NOW
Harnham is one of the leading data recruitment companies in the world, and we are dedicated to helping data professionals find their ideal data job.
We're proud to have access to a global network of top employers and recruitment partners, and our team specialize in connecting data professionals to the right data and analytics career opportunities.
Whether you're looking for an entry-level data job or a senior-level analytics position with a top employer, we have the right opportunity for you. Search now to find the perfect data job to match your technical skills and industry experience.
We also provide a variety of career support services, such as resume and interview preparation, to help data professionals get the most out of their job searches. Follow us on LinkedIn for all the latest news and content:
Advanced Analytics Jobs