OUR DATA JOBS
For example "Data Science" or "Netherlands" or "Remote" or "Contract"
Head of AI & ML
$180000 - $230000
+ Computer VisionPermanent
Head of AI & ML
Manufacturing & Inspection
Houston, Texas (Hybrid, will accommodate travel)
$180k – $220k
This organization is at the forefront of revolutionizing safety standards for critical infrastructure projects. With their cutting-edge technology, they ensure that every vital aspect of their operations meets the highest safety standards. Using advanced Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning techniques, they provide their clients with the most accurate strength assessment available in the industry.
- Identify opportunities and areas where the implementation of AI & ML can be transformative.
- Identify and define the organization’s AI goals, develop a roadmap for achieving those goals, and measure and report success.
- Lead from the front as a hands-on subject matter expert, architecting and crafting scalable solutions.
- Build and deploy end-to-end deep learning models and leverage metrics to support predictions, recommendations, and growth strategies.
- Provide collaborative leadership to build out the AI function, MLEs, MLOps, and Data Engineering.
- Coach and mentor the team as they build scalable data and machine learning solutions.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Technical excellence in AI, Deep Learning, and Data Analytics.
- Expert understanding of machine learning algorithms, specifically deep learning for computer vision.
- Extensive tech background with experience leading major strategic, cross-functional deep learning initiatives.
- Established success implementing emerging technologies into solutions.
- Experience delivering cloud-based solutions at scale.
- Desirable Skills: Experience in camera hardware and optics. Knowledge of relevant methodologies and concepts.
- A competitive salary, spanning the range of $180,000 to $220,000, tailored to match experience.
- Unlimited PTO
- Great Company Culture
- The opportunity to work at a fast-paced growing start-up, at the forefront of their field.
How to Apply
Please register your interest by sending your resume to Jacob DiMartini via the apply link on this page.
CAN’T FIND THE RIGHT DATA OPPORTUNITY?
STILL LOOKING FORDATA ANALYST JOBS?
If you can’t see what you’re looking for right now, send us your CV anyway – we’re always getting fresh data roles through the door.
Find BRILLIANT DATA
CAREERS & MORE ANALYTICS JOBS
THAN ANYONE ELSE
- APPLY RIGHT NOW
Harnham is one of the leading data recruitment companies in the world, and we are dedicated to helping data professionals find their ideal data job.
We're proud to have access to a global network of top employers and recruitment partners, and our team specialize in connecting data professionals to the right data analyst jobs.
Whether you're seeking entry-level data analyst jobs or senior-level analytics jobs with top employers, we have the right opportunity for you. Search now to find the perfect selection of analytics jobs to match your technical skills and industry experience.
We also provide a variety of career support services, such as resume and interview preparation, to help data professionals get the most out of their job searches. Follow us on LinkedIn for all the latest news and content: