Recruitment is primarily a sales based role and you will be spending a lot of time on the phone so any kind of cold sales experience is extremely beneficial. However, it is not essential as full training will be provided.
What we can offer
- One of the best commission structures available; we want you to earn lots of money.
- Full training both when you start and throughout your career.
- Lunch Clubs at 5* restaurants in New York & San Francisco.
- Annual Winner’s Trip to top destinations including Las Vegas, the Caribbean, Valencia, Miami.
- Free fruit.
- Office kickball team sponsored by Harnham.
- 20 days’ vacation, plus 9 public holidays & sick days.
- 1 charity day per year to spend a day with a charity of your choice on full pay.
- Commuter benefit scheme allowing you to pay for your commute pre-tax.
- Dress down Fridays.
Recruitment Consultants do on a daily basis
- Sourcing candidates through a variety of methods.
- Winning new client business through cold calling, networking and marketing techniques.
- Screening and meeting candidates to understand what they are looking for in a new role.
- Reviewing applications and creating a shortlist of candidates.
- Building a good understanding of client companies, their industry and what’s important to their work culture and environment.
- Organizing interviews and giving feedback to both parties.
- Negotiating fees.
- Offering market and recruitment advice to both candidates and clients.
- Meeting and entertaining clients and candidates.
- Working towards and exceeding targets related to your promotion criteria.
- client business through cold calling, networking and marketing techniques.
The recruitment industry is a very transparent one where performance is very obvious for all to see, this is one of the many things that makes it a great industry and so inspirational. There are no limits, no ceilings, just lots of opportunities to test yourself and prove how good you are.
At Harnham we embrace this, we also embrace equality, diversity and meritocracy. Harnham is a company where you get rewarded for the input that you have made to the development of our company. We also encourage innovation and teamwork and we understand that this is the future of our company. This is encompassed in one of our many beliefs within the company which is 'what got us here won't get us there'.
Harnham is an organically grown private limited company where everybody within the business has the chance to become an equity partner. That means real equity with real dividends and real profit, not just a share scheme where you may only be rewarded upon the sale of the company.
A SOUND INVESTMENT
When choosing your next employer it can be helpful to look at the decision like a purchase. Would you buy the company if you had the cash? Would you buy a market leader? Would you buy a company that dominates a space? Would you buy a company expanding globally? Would you buy a company that operates in one of the fastest growing employment markets in the world?text to overwrite
If you're interested in finding out more about working with us then send us your CV for details of how to get in touch.