What are we looking for?
At Harnham, we have the luxury of being able to hire good talent when we see it. We’ve spent over a decade building a business from scratch with no outside financial backing. The last 18 months have seen us grow by more than 54% and we now have offices in New York, San Francisco, London and Germany. We focus predominantly on internal growth to fill our future leadership positions, but sometimes we send the odd position out to the market or someone special knocks on our door that we can’t resist.
We’re always keen to hear from good, experienced recruiters so get in touch if you want to find out more. People join us for a variety of reasons; more responsibilities, a chance to move into a booming market, data and analytics, international opportunities (from London to New York or San Francisco), or because they’re more interested in a team focused, collaborative environment (but still want to keep individual commission).
What to expect as an experienced recruiter joining Harnham:
- A mature environment where your success is supported by a business with deep roots within its industry and your path to progression is clearly laid out.
- Regular training from both our internal Head of Learning & Development and external recruitment leaders, especially as you progress as a Manager and your team develops below you.
- A great commission and benefits package. We don’t have thresholds or cap commission, and on top of your commission when you’ve billed over $300k you’ll also start earning bonuses as well.
- We have all of the regular incentives, Winners’ Trips, Lunch clubs etc but what sets us apart is the fact that our client and candidate base puts you in a great position to actually earn the type of money you entered recruitment for.
- In-depth mentoring on Data & Analytics for those that are joining us from another industry, we’re the market leaders in what we do and so all of our consultants are deeply specialized in one of our vertical sectors.
- Relocation opportunities. For UK nationals you’ll be eligible to relocate to our New York or San Francisco office when you’ve got at least three years’ experience.
If you’d like to find out more about working for Harnham in the USA, please email our Internal Recruiter, Jamie Finnigan.
For opportunities in the UK or EU, please email our Internal Recruitment Manager, Charlie Waterman.