Data Engineer – Azure(Contract)
London / £550 - £650
£550 - £650
I'm currently searching for an Azure Data Engineer for a Health care client, they need someone to start in the next couple of weeks.
As an Azure Data Engineer, you will spend most of your time in the data platform implementation function.
You will be working with a strong team to deliver a greenfield data platform for my growing client.
You will be involved in the development, Delivery, and Design of BI solutions on a Microsoft data platform.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience Leveraging the cloud platform using Azure Databricks, Azure Synapse, Apache Spark, Informatica and Power BI.
- Strong pipelining experience through Azure Data Factory. - Python, Pyspark, and Pytest (R desirable)
- Extensive experience Delta Lake/Lakehouse when working with data bricks
- Strong knowledge of BI and Warehousing technologies and coinciding methodologies such as Kimball or Inmon.
- The ability to use Microsoft Azure to its best ability through Data Science, Machine Learning, and Scaled Processing - Strong Stakeholder Management Skills
- Exposure to an Agile/Scrum environment.
and Azure Functions is an added bonus.
- Exposure to a DevOps Environment
Director of Data (Engineering)
£125000 - £150000
+ Data & TechnologyPermanent
DIRECTOR OF DATA (ENGINEERING)
£125,000-150,000 PER ANNUM
This UK-based E-Commerce start-up are looking for a New Director of Data. The company are currently focusing on transforming into a more data-centric business and are currently building out their Data and Analytics platform.
The company focus on solving two main problems for E-commerce firms- finance and Customer acquisition. The company themselves are fast-growing and formed 3 years ago. Since launching they have gained over £70million in funding.
You will be responsible for managing the Data Platform team and will be working closely with the Data Science team.
- You will be involved in direct line management for several technical managers.
- Be responsible for scaling up the growing team.
- Drive the design and building of new data models and infrastructure for the company.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Extensive experience working in Data Platform/Data warehouse environments
- Experience designing workable cloud data architectures.
- The desire to work in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Generous Holiday plan.
- Flexible working.
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Cameron Webb via the apply link on this page.
£70000 - £85000
+ Data & TechnologyPermanent
SENIOR BI DEVELOPER
£80,000 – 90,000
Do you want to work with a global home improvement retailer as they look to expand its eCommerce platform to service its eight brands?
The company is looking to integrate data generated from its multiple channels into a single customer platform to improve commercial operations. As the Senior BI Developer, you will be responsible for aggregating datasets from an Azure platform and providing actionable insight through the use of Power BI dashboards.
You will play a key role in optimising reporting operations as the Senior BI Developer. You will oversee the Digital team’s Power BI reporting function, apply best data practises, and work to enhance current Power BI dashboards.
- Gather commercial requirements from stakeholders across the business
- Implement best data practices and improve existing dashboards
- Improve existing data models hosted in Power BI
- Aggregate data using SQL from the Azure platform
- Develop data models to report on key metrics and KPIs
- Develop and deliver Power BI dashboards to report on new metrics for the marketplace
- Frequently engage with senior stakeholders, C-suite, and the Digital team
- Support the learning and development of 2 junior analysts
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
You must be a data expert with experience operating independently because you will be interacting with a range of stakeholders and owning a substantial reporting role. Additionally, you will need:
- SQL (essential)
- Power BI (essential)
- DAX / MQuery
- Any cloud experience
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience working within a Digital team (advantageous)
- Experience working at a marketplace, eCommerce, or retail company (advantageous)
- Strong project management experience
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Up to £85,000
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Charlotte Smith using the apply link below.
Azure Data Engineer (Contract)
£400 - £500
+ Data & TechnologyContract
AZURE DATA ENGINEER (CONTRACT)
£400-500 PER DAY (OUTSIDE IR35)
A Consultancy providing Insightful Solutions for Customer-focused clients is looking for an Azure Data Engineer, with strong skill ingesting data from external sources, including legacy on-premise systems, with the Azure stack to support the ongoing development of their data platform and Analytics.
This company is a Consultancy which works to drive decision making within Customer-focused brands. They have grown quickly in the UK & in Europe over the last couple of years and are looking for additional support on projects. They bring in data from external servers and the on-premise legacy system, to their own Azure platform in order to perform insightful analytics, adding value to their business.
As an Azure Data Engineer you will be responsible for designing and developing ETL processes to bring in data from various external sources to the Azure platform.
In specific, you can expect to be involved in the following:
- Performing data discovery on old, out of use legacy systems.
- Overseeing the ETL development with Azure Data Factory and Databricks, writing optimal processes to populate the data warehouse
- The provision of data for analysis
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
The successful Azure Data Engineer will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong hands-on experience working in an Azure Cloud system
- A history of architecting extensive features of ETL processes
- Strong commercial experience developing and optimising ETL processes with Azure Data Factory
- Strong experience with the full Microsoft BI Stack (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS)
The successful Azure Data Engineer will receive £400-500 per day over an initial 3-month contract. This role is expected to be Outside IR35.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Joseph Pyne via the Apply link on this page.
Senior Full Stack Developer (.Net/ Angular)
£80000 - £90000
+ Data & TechnologyPermanent
Do you have Senior Software Engineer experience and inquisitive and curious nature, and are you seeking a new hybrid working Software Engineer job in West London? Harnham is helping a collaborative company recruit a Senior Software Engineer, and the role comes with an attractive salary of up to £100,000.
As their Senior Software Engineer, you will sign up for the provisioning side of the company and build functionality for the mid-market. You will also work in the company’s Paddington office two days a week. In-person for important meetings, the role will be fully remote.
If you were already in this Senior Software Engineer role, here are some areas you would have been working in this week:
- Sign up for the provisioning side of things
- Card machine into crime platform
- Enhancing the self-sign-up product
- Build functionality for the mid-market
- Looking to sign up bigger clients.
To apply and be successful in this Senior Software Engineer role, you will need extensive experience with .Net and Angular. You will also need to be able to upskill others and work inclusively. In addition, you should have excellent communication skills and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
You will receive an excellent salary of £80,00 alongside a great benefits package for your knowledge, expertise and flexibility in Data & Technology.
Please reach out to our team today to apply and register your interest for this Full-time Senior Software Engineer position in West London. They’d be thrilled to hear from you. We’d love to help you get your next role and enable you to fulfil your professional ambitions.
Established in 2006, Harnham was founded as a specialist recruitment business for the Data & Analytics market. Over the past 15 years, we’ve grown into the global leader in Data & Analytics recruitment with over 130 consultants, covering permanent and contract vacancies across the UK, Europe, and the USA, and winning several awards. Above and beyond our recruiting services, our annual Salary and Diversity Guides are the go-to resources in our field and are used to benchmark and drive progress by many industry leaders. Additionally, we are closely partnered with two organisations looking to help improve Diversity in the world of Data & Analytics: In2ScienceUK (in2scienceuk.org) and Women in Data (womenindata.org).
CAN’T FIND THE RIGHT OPPORTUNITY?
If you can’t see what you’re looking for right now, send us your CV anyway – we’re always getting fresh new roles through the door.