What are we looking for?
At Harnham we have the luxury of being able to hire good talent when we see it. We’ve spent over a decade building a business from scratch with no outside financial backing. The last 18 months have seen us grow by more than 54% and we now have offices in London, Germany and the USA.
We’re always keen to hear from good experienced recruiters, so get in touch if you want to find out more. People join us for a variety of reasons – more responsibilities, a chance to move into a booming market – data and analytics, international opportunities (do you fancy New York or San Francisco?), a more team focused collaborative environment or just because they’re bored of the rat race in central London and fancy more than your high-street sandwich shop for lunch (we are in Wimbledon but we’re still only 15 minutes from Waterloo).
What to expect as an experienced recruiter joining Harnham:
- A mature environment where your success is supported by a business with deep roots within its industry and your path to progression is clearly laid out.
- Regular training from both our internal Head of Learning & Development and external recruitment leaders, especially as you progress as a Manager and your team develops below you.
- A great commission and benefits package. We don’t have thresholds or cap commission, and on top of your commission when you’ve billed over £150k you’ll also start earning bonuses as well.
- We have all of the regular incentives; winners’ trips, lunch clubs etc, but what sets us apart is the fact that our client and candidate base put you in a great position to actually earn the type of money you entered recruitment for.
- In depth mentoring on Data & Analytics for those that are joining us from another industry. We’re the market leaders in what we do, and all of our consultants are deeply specialised in one of our vertical sectors.
- Relocation opportunities for UK nationals. You’ll be eligible to relocate to our New York or San Francisco office when you’ve got at least two years’ experience.
About the management programme
At Harnham, we have a clear development plan for future managers and leaders.
All of our management development programmes utilise face to face workshops, digital learning, one-to-one coaching and various psychometric and action learning sets.
What to Expect